sunnudagur, 26. janúar 2014

Browse » home » » Winter cleaning????

Winter cleaning????

online club
Spending the morning rearranging my workshop - and shoveling out a lot of stuff from the shelves and underside of the layout that I simply won't use. At this point I've taken two large plastic shelves that were located to the left out of the workshop - giving me some room to walk around without feeling confined. 
Buried in inventory is a real impediment to modeling progress. 
Biggest clutter item? Empty freight car boxes. Why am I saving these things? 
But in addition to the empty boxes there are plenty of structure kits, scenery material, track, roadbed, etc� that don't fit the plans for this layout or that I no longer need at this point. 
At first I was planning to upload things for sale to eBay, bring it to train shows to sell, and the like - think I'll save myself the hassle and simply haul it to the curb. Sometimes you need a clean sweep. 

Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli