fimmtudagur, 1. ágúst 2013

Browse » home » » » » "Sea Trial #2" Test Session Scheduled

"Sea Trial #2" Test Session Scheduled

online club I've looked over the calendar and chosen September 15th for the second "Sea Trial" test session. This time we'll try running the passenger trains - and hopefully the timetable, train sheets, and train cards will all match! (something that didn't exactly happen back in May!) 


That same weekend will see the first ever Mid-Atlantic Railroad Prototype Modelers meet in Stafford, Va., which is about 30 miles south of us. Even though Norm Wolf, who's organizing the meet, didn't ask me to present a clinic, I'll go ahead and plug the event here. See http//www.marpm.org/ for more details.

The next model railroad event where I will be presenting a clinic is the Mid-Eastern Region,  NMRA Annual Convention in Rockville, Md., the weekend of October 10-13, 2013. I'll be doing my clinic on Friday, October 11 at 2:30. As clinic chairman for the event I've tried to put together a decent line-up of clinicians - I'll let you decide if that's the case. Schedule, and convention information can found on the convention web site - https://home.comcast.net/~candp2013/
We will also be having two open house sessions as part of the self-drive layout tours, one Saturday morning from 9:00-12:00, the other on Sunday October 13, time to be announced. 
We are also hosting an operating session on Saturday afternoon. Attendance at the op session is first-come first serve and you can sign up for the op session when you register for the convention. 
So, it looks like we'll have a busy fall. 
If you're looking for me, I'll be in the basement working the railroad!

Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli