mánudagur, 19. maí 2014

Browse » home » » An old stone fence - 2

An old stone fence - 2

online club
Need to decide how to finish the upper field area.
Still playing around with shaping the stone fence - the little rocks want to roll down the hills!
I've also been thinking about what would make a good finishing touch for the "Upper Field" area - noted in the photo above.
Christine suggested an apple orchard - that might work.
My only concern with that is I don't want to draw a lot of attention to this area - the whole negative or white space thing I discussed a couple of weeks ago. (An orchard is an excellent suggestion for the layout - I'm just not sure this is the right place for one!)
Other possibilites:
1. A recently harvested corn field.
2. A second pasture - with very short grass, perhaps one larger group of trees.
3. A pumpkin patch (complete with a roadstand stand) - again a great idea, not sure a bunch of little orange pumpkins won't immediately draw the eye.
4. A field full of soon-to-be harvested corn?
If you have thoughts/opinions I'd love to hear them! Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli