þriðjudagur, 10. júní 2014

Browse » home » » » "Not a Cloud in the Sky�."

"Not a Cloud in the Sky�."

online club With all due respect to Karen Carpenter that's not quite the case anymore. 
I painted the basement walls sky blue before starting construction, but it looked exactly like what it was - a plain blue wall. 
A vast expanse of blue wall behind the peninsula needs a few clouds to liven things up a bit. 
Tonight I decided to add some horizon line clouds and a line of clouds slightly higher in the sky. I'll come back tomorrow and add some distant hills. 
While it's not exactly going to put anyone "On Top of the World" I think it does look better. 

I painted these using tips I picked up from video series on MR Video Plus and from Chris Lyon's four-part series on TrainMasters TV. 


Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli