laugardagur, 20. desember 2014

Browse » home » » » » �. and even more Gap Filling

�. and even more Gap Filling

online club At last approaching the end of the "gap filling" project, at least in the "front aisle."
 The area behind the freight house/coal dealer and in the location where Eldredge Woodworking will go in Waterbury had some gaps between the 3D scenery and backdrop, so I got those filled in (the green florist foam is the easiest way to fill these gaps I've found as it "compresses" into the gaps. 


A quick coat of earth tone latex paint and it's ready for some scenic textures. 










Sitting in front of the television last night I got some more foreground trees prepped and ready for installation in the scene. (The tree on the right shows what these look like when the leaf flocking is added). I just purchased some of the new Scenic Express open cell flocking that I'm looking forward to trying. 
Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli