fimmtudagur, 14. nóvember 2013

Browse » home » » » » Waterbury Feed Mill - Early Era

Waterbury Feed Mill - Early Era

online club To say the Waterbury feedmill is plain is an understatement. I was going through some of my reference photos of this building and came across this vintage image I obtained from Jim McFarlane a number of years ago. I'm seriously considering including the Gold Medal flour sign on my model - even if it's in a faded, heavily weathered state. 
My search for "Gold Medal Flour vintage ads" turned up a lot of very vertical (tall and skinny) versions of the logo,  but nothing as rectangular as the one in the picture above. 

If anyone has a rectangular sign in a format I can use on a model I'd appreciate it - otherwise I'll have to dust off my Photoshop skills. 

Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli