sunnudagur, 17. nóvember 2013

Browse » home » » » Welcome to Everett sign

Welcome to Everett sign

online club
It's a friendly place to hang your hat. 
I was making some signs for the Waterbury feed mill (see previous post). While shaking the rust off my Photoshop/Illustrator skills I decided to make a "Welcome" sign for Everett. 
I spotted the prototype sign - as campy as they get - outside Bellows Falls a number of years ago. I didn't take a picture of it at the time, but thought it was neat. I forgot all about it until I came across a picture of it on the internet!
Problem is I don't have Bellows Falls on my layout. Some work with the Clone Stamp tool in Photoshop erased the "Bellows Falls" lettering. I also cropped the oddly shaped "wood" frame painted around the perimeter, and fixed up "father's" tie, shirt, and jacket. 
Adding the letters to spell out "Everett" - with some drop shadows - completed the sign. 
This will end up "painted" on the side of a barn at the outskirts of town�.I may even have the local police cruiser hiding behind the barn�a real "Welcoming Committee."

Hasil gambar untuk model train for beginner

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli